Croatian translations – accurate reliable
Where is Croatian spoken?
Croatian is a variation of the South Slavic language branch, so its basic vocabulary consists of words derived from Slavic origins. It’s not only spoken in Croatia, but also in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Hungary, and in the Burgenland region of Austria by approximately seven million people. These circumstances inevitably give rise to different variations of the Croatian language.
The different Croatian dialects can be divided into three major groups: Kaikavian, Chakavian, and Shtokavian. Croatian is a so-called tonal language, so word meanings become clear by stressing syllables differently.
Do you need texts translated into and from Croatian quickly and professionally? We work with professional and native-speaking translators who possess relevant knowledge in various subject areas along with expert, academic training in translation. They are masters of 150 languages, including Croatian, and they can translate your projects with pinpoint accuracy.
Translating into and from Croatian is not all that we offer, of course. There are many services in our repertoire that you can take advantage of:
- Our proofreading service is especially practical if your document must be published.
- We also provide certified translations from Croatian into English of official records such as birth certificates and professional licenses.
- We offer Express Service for those translations that you need especially fast.
- We provide services in the field of language technology. By using Terminology Management, our professional terminologists create a consistent, corporate terminology for you.
- Our Language Engineering Team prepares your documents for the translation process.
- Our DTP set ensures that the translation fits in the existing layout.
How much does a translation into Croatian cost?
The standard rate for translations from English into Croatian is $ 0.13 per word and for translations from Croatian into English the industry rate is $ 0.16. For new customers or large texts (more than 5,000 words), we may reduce our rates significantly. For urgent jobs that need several translators working simultaneously, a surcharge is usually applied. For a full list of rates per language, please visit Rates table for most requested language combinations.
We’re happy to take on the responsibility of professionally translating your texts into and from Croatian. Send us your text either by email, by using the form, or by giving us a call. We look forward to hearing from you and providing a no-obligation quote!
Our expert is ready to answer any questions that you may have.
Send Erwin an email