Birth certificates come in all colors and sizes. We translate birth certificates from over 120 countries. Find yours in the ordering system below and upload images of the originals. Often we can send the certified translation the next day. How do you order a certified and/or notarized translation of your birth certificate?
Birth certificates come in all colors and sizes. We translate birth certificates from over 120 countries. Find yours in the ordering system below and upload images of the originals. Often we can send the certified translation the next day.
Step 1 Lookup your birth certificate in our system
Indicate the country where your birth certificate was issued. Also state in what country you want to use the translation, if not the U.S.A. You may see various versions of birth certificates. We have translated thousands over the years, and every decade, the document layout changes. Choose the one that resembles yours the most with the right number of pages. On the next screen, you’ll see price and delivery turnaround times.
Step 2 Choose between a regular certified translation (A) or certified and notarized (B.)
The authorities in the United States usually need to see a regular certified translation of your documents. Option A will suffice in most cases, for use by USCIS. Not sure? Ask! If you want to live, work or study abroad, a regular certification may not be sufficient. In that case, our project managers will have the translation signed and stamped by a notary. We can offer you that service at just a little extra. A notarized translation has more legal power outside of the U.S. It demonstrates that the translation has been prepared by a professional translation agency.
Step 3 Make a scan or photo of your birth certificate, upload it, and enter your address for delivery.
Make a scan of your document, or take a clear picture with your smartphone. Remember that all the corners of the document need to be visible. Also take a picture of the back, if there is anything printed on it. Continue the steps on the third page by entering your address details, uploading your images, and completing payment. On average, you pay 33% less using our ordering system.
You receive the signed and stamped translation of your birth certificate by post at the address you specified and via email, if needed.
If you send us a properly photographed document, you don't need to send in the originals! Useful advice
If you send us a properly photographed document, you don't need to send in the originals!
- For a little extra, we can send you a scanned version of the completed translation in advance. This saves you time, and the authorities usually accept a PDF if it’s printed in color.
- If you can’t find your document in the system, continue completing the steps. On weekdays, our employees regularly add prices and delivery times for new documents.
- Take a picture of your document from straight above it. Keep the device in a horizontal position, and make sure there’s enough light. Select a high resolution, and check that names, locations, and dates are legible.
- If your original is in color, please upload a picture or scan in color. This is important for the acceptance of your document by the authorities.
- You can obtain an additional copy for a little extra money when you place your initial order. Ordering an additional copy later on is much more expensive.
Our expert is ready to answer any questions that you may have.
Send Mariana an email