E-Health Translations for Modern Medicine
E-Health stands for the use of electronic media in healthcare. The term is used for both electronic diagnostic systems and telemedicine as well as electronic patient cards, medical charts, and other virtual patient information. Generally e-health documents are divided into the following categories:
- Information for physicians and patients
- Communication between physicians and patients without the possibility of a direct response
- Interaction between parties with the option of immediate response (e.g. home monitoring)
- Transaction-specific data exchange, for example, using the patient card
- Integration – recording and consolidation of all patient data
We are Your Medical Translation Partner
Our most experienced medical translators perform the translation of this specialized information quickly and accurately. In addition to the necessary language skills, they also have appropriate knowledge in the field of medicine. This is because we frequently work with specialists in medical fields who translate as their second job.
In fact, we provide medical translations on a daily basis. Regardless of the type of medical document, IFU, or medical software, we are the right partner for you.
Contact us today by phone or email, and we will tell you more about the broad range of our services. We can also provide a no-obligation quote for your project.
Our expert is ready to answer any questions that you may have.
Send Mariana an email