Legal Translations: Cost and Delivery Deadlines
A legal translation accurately conveys the content of the legal document in the country of jurisdiction.
Since we have translators who work exclusively with legal topics, you can rest assured that your project will be handled by experts. Our translation costs are also very reasonable. For the translation of a file, certificate, or court judgment into the most common languages like English, Spanish, or French, you will pay no more than $ 0.14 per word.
Translation Delivery Times
Keep in mind that a translator is able to translate up to 2,200 words per day. When we have an order for an urgent high-volume translation, we assign a team of translators to guarantee a shorter delivery time. Our translation offices are open daily from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The translations we prepare are frequently of a confidential nature, and for this reason, we do not advertise or post freely the names of our clients. You can, however, contact our project managers to request a list of the clients who have given us permission to share their names. Just send us an e-mail or give us a call for more information or a no-obligation quote.
- Case study: Contract negotiations of a transmission system operator
- Legal translations – from employment agreements to court reports
- Legal translations by specialized translators
- Translation of non-disclosure agreements
- Translations for new businesses
- Translations of articles of incorporation
- Translations of contracts
- Translations of court decisions and judgments
- Translations of employment contracts
- Translations of general terms and conditions
- Translations of non-disclosure agreements
- Translations of police reports
Our expert is ready to answer any questions that you may have.
Send Erwin an email